Friday, October 29, 2010

Puli, pushme

One of the blogs I read is A Cup of Joe. At first I didn't like it, but I knew everyone else did so I gave it a little bit of time. Now I love it. The author, Joanna Goddard, is awesome. And she just had a sweet sweet baby named Toby! The whole thing is just adorable. She posted a cute little picture of a puppy and it started me googling.

Ever heard of a dog called a Puli? I hadn't, but I'm pretty sure I saw one walking down Judah the other day and it was boggling. My mind was frantically trying to decide between dog and sheep. I can't say if I'm laughing with it or at it, but it sure puts a smile on my face!


 


 

The search results were mostly about dogs, but around page 8 (does anyone else LOVE google's new image search result pages? makes it so easy to see a lot, quickly...hence page 8) this guy started popping up a lot. Seems like his name might be Puli, too.

No comments: