Thursday, October 21, 2010

Zac on The View

I don't normally watch The View, but sometimes I wish I did. Last year I thought about watching Ellen every day, or Oprah, but I never really did. I actually kind of like talk shows. (I used to love staying home sick because I could watch Ricki Lake and Jerry Springer and Oprah.) Now my TVs broken so it's too late. Maybe when I move to Massachusetts!

Anyway, I checked out this video because I was googling pictures of Zac Efron (nbd). there it was.  and, OMGz, Zac Efron told the ladies of The View that they could sit on his face anytime, regarding a pillow they had with his face on it. @1:27 "Well, it's an honor to know that you guys can sit on me anytime...wow! anyways...it's a pillow...". DIRTY Zac Efron!.. who knew....
But still, he's ridiculously good looking. I just put 17 Again and Hairspray at the top of my Netflix queue (damn that word is hard to spell!).



I saw another one where Barbara Walters was so funny flattering him in the beginning. I never realized how funny she is! Come to think of it, didn't they just make a movie about her life? I should also add that to my queue too. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

ETA: After watching this evenings'  Giants game on our neighbor's sweet 54" flat screen TV and seeing a satellite demo, my mom is pumped to get a new TV and digital satellite with DVR. Thanks, Mike, I owe you one! She never believes me.

1 comment:

Alexx said...

Because Mom watches so much TV, she needs a crazy nice one.