Friday, October 22, 2010

The best kind of friends

How stinking cute is this art for children?  ADORABLE. Move over kiddos, I want those for myself! I love this little series of two animal friends.

Wellesley and Winslow In autumn leaves
I love you, friend
goodnight, friend
The artist, Sarah Jane: "Wellesley and Winslow are two unlikely friends, but rather inseparable. You'll always see them on some kind of imaginary grand adventure or just enjoying each other's company. They are the best kind of friends."

Melt my heart, Sarah Jane!

There are so many cute art prints around the internet for under $50. It's so tempting to buy each one I like! I would have an awesome collection of little prints from etsy if I had unlimited funds...it looks great on the imaginary wall in my imaginary house!

 via NieNie

No comments: