Friday, October 29, 2010

Introducing: Answer of the Week

Well folks, if you'll remember waaaaay far back a week ago I introduced the QOW (question of the week). You answered, and lo and behold, here is its hot sister, AOW!

With a fantastic n of 3, it appears, by popular opinion, that Netflix envelopes are NOT recyclable...but we'd sure like them to be. It was also revealed that Netflix envelopes are made out of recycled Tyvek.

Glad we agree. I like you readers already! If I had to reduce my thoughts on the subject to an internet button, I'd be with the majority. One reader googled the answer (technically cheating! but i can't say i care) and found an interesting epistle on Tyvek that seems to say that they should be trashed. See how much you can learn from blogging? I can't wait to see what we find out next week.

==============================


How about this: we'll start the next QOW on Monday. That way we can all enjoy the weekend without having to puzzle anything out. ...nah, i bet you guys are all smart as a whisker.

I've got some great ones planned out! Get excited!

1 comment:

Alexx said...

Mmmm, I think your results are inconclusive, and I still think they're recyclable.