Monday, December 6, 2010

What she said

In this series, I'd like to take quotes out of context. 

"I suggest selling yourself on Craigslist under the heading of 'Men seeking Men with butt chins.' "

I've been spending a lot of time on Craigslist lately, what with a job/apartment/furniture/household-good-search underway.  So this line from Glee felt written for me. Craigslist is actually quite humorous. The stupidity displayed there amuses me...I usually walk away smiling because I am so puzzled at how some people act.

Did anyone else think this was hilarious? Did you watch it?


ps, I hope you guys enjoy my blog. It's hard work! You have to be willing to google the phrase 'men seeking men with butt chins', for example. I mean, something real scary could have popped up...I steeled myself for the worst.

No comments: