Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's all good in the neighborhood

My neighbors are fantastic. The houses on our left and across the street are filled with the most fantastic, warm, funny, smart people. I've taken care of their kids for years and all of us are sad to be parting ways. The kids make a lot of fun of me, but I make fun of them so it's all good. Here is the note they wrote to me on their goodbye card
 Trina--
You are an awesome neighbor, we are so glad to know and have you as our neighbor. we are so sad that you are leaving but we know that you have to do something with your life and not live with your mom forever! even though she would like that! we hope that you have fun in massachusetts and that you have a good life and you can add to your 4 friends. so have lots of fun in your new life in massachusetts!
you rock!
 from Meaghan, Kendall, Kate, Grace, ian and caitlin

I love them!

No comments: