Monday, December 13, 2010

Sh-ooooooohhs

Damn! I really want these shoes. One of my favorite blogs, Urban Grace (though truth be told I like her sister Darby's better) did a Christmas wish list for each of the girls that work in the Urban Grace interior decorating office. The owner and writer, Erika, asked for another Frye flat and I started browsing... I want some new flats...all of mine smell pretty bad at this point! And I think these are just about perfect. I love that blue with the brass studs, and they look comfy. Pop of color, anyone?





Ahhh! They are so cute. I just can't spend that much on a pair of shoes (though I may end up convincing myself)

if any of Santa's elves are reading this, they can be bought here. http://www.zappos.com/frye-emma-honeycomb-stud-light-brown?zlfid=111

1 comment:

hannah said...

these are very you. and so PRETTY.