Sunday, November 7, 2010

Great Quote from the depths of the internet

So, that last post? I just spent the last 15 minutes reading the comments and here is my analysis for your idle reading pleasure:
The primary source: http://theweek.com/article/index/208901/relationship-alert-the-amazing-facebook-breakup-graph

This bit right here deserves a whole post to itself because of how true and well-put it is (I am a bit of a linguistic nerd). Instead, I'll just highlight it and hope you take a moment to think about it before you read on.
"I, for one, applaud the zen-like mastery of passive-aggression our youth today are developing. They'll be wonderful world leaders and out-of-touch corporate executives someday."

WOW, 50 PERCENT are under 23...wait that means 50 PERCENT are OVER 23...MORON!!
Posted by Dan, 2010-11-04 18:54:59
And the kicker:
While I tend to find little value in data such as this, I do find that Facebook can be incredibly useful in information gathering. On a side note, I think Chris needs to masturbate more, or perhaps get a girlfriend; he seems angry.

Just great all around. For so many reasons. Isn't it? Tell me you agree.

No comments: