Sunday, November 7, 2010

Great Migrations

I want to watch this new nature series. Very Planet Earth-esque. I saw this teaser online, and the footage is so beautiful. Butterflies! Plus, I love this song.


National Geographic Channel's Great Migrations is a seven-part global television event that takes viewers around the world on the arduous journeys millions of animals undertake to ensure the survival of their species. Shot from land and air, in trees and cliff-blinds, on ice floes and underwater, Great Migrations tells the formidable, powerful stories of many of the planet's species and their movements, while revealing new scientific discoveries with breathtaking high-definition clarity. Coming Fall 2010.
Read more: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/great-migrations?source=banner_tmngc_151#ixzz14fiNdlGD
 

Too bad I don't get Discovery Channel! or National Geographic TV, whatever it is. I hope they let me watch it online.

2 comments:

Ivonne said...

did it already start? i get the discovery channel, i don't know what i'd do without it. i think we should make it a date every time a new episode air :)

jill said...

not gonna lie.. i'm a little jealous